Thank you Becky from Blah Blah Becky for nominating me! Go check out her blog, she also blogs from Manchester.
The rules of the award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
2) Share seven things about yourself
3) Award seven recently discovered bloggers
This is not going to be easy, I find it difficult to come up with seven things to share but I will try my best.
1. I started blogging last November after thinking about it for ages and reading blogs for several years and then finally decided to start my own to have something fun to do with my free time. I didn’t have a camera and I thought it would be pointless to write a fashion blog without pictures or just with pictures from the internet so I was able to borrow my boyfriend’s camera and that is what I use at the moment.
2. I am a second year student in the University of Manchester and my course is Business Studies. Hopefully the final name of the curse will also include economics. The picture is from November, thank god we don’t have any snow any more but it is warm and sunny at the moment.
3. I have a speech defect but you can’t notice it when I speak English. I cant say R correctly in Finnish but it doesn’t really bother me. I tried to learn how to say it when I was younger but never learnt how to say it so I just gave up.
4. I am way too addicted to my computer, it is always open and I have most of my work for uni on it. I should probably learn to read books again and just put the laptop away to do something else. It is a bad habit to have the laptop open while eating dinner/cooking/watching a movie especially if I am not doing it alone.
5. I don’t seem to get very stressed or too worried about things that I can’t do anything about. I know if I have a lot to do and a procrastinate and leave things to the last minute but I don’t get complete freak out moments before exams etc. If I haven’t done enough work and revision and do badly then I know it is my fault, I should have done more preparation but I know to do more next time(this doesn’t usually happen!).
6. Maybe I should say something about my style or fashion? This is supposed to be a fashion blog, right? Well I think my point of view is quite clear, I like classic, simple and elegant style. I am also interested in the trends and sometimes like to incorporate some of them into my style but never excessively. I also don’t shop a lot, right now I haven’t bought anything since January. I also prefer to buy good quality clothes and accessories that will last for a long time.
7. I am getting my hair done tomorrow, wohoo! Let’s hope I won’t come out of the salon looking like a disaster. It has been way too long, my hair looks awful at the moment and I am so glad that I finally got around to booking an appointment.
I will nominate: My Favourite Things, Hey, Reckless Mind, The Vanity Lair, Very Chic List, Heart in a Cage, a Village Town. This is just six but I haven’t found many new blogs to read recently, I tend to stick to my old favourites too much.