- Tommy Hilfiger wallet. It is quite old now and slowly starting to fall apart so I am hoping to replace it this year. I just don’t know with what.
- Versace Glasses
- Leather agenda
- Notebook for random scribbles and homework
- Headphones, I listen to the radio on my phone when I walk to places
- Swiss hand cream, I always bring hand cream because my hands get dry during the day
- My phone, I would die without my phone
- Part-Two leather gloves, these were a Christmas present and I carry them around for the cold days.
In addition to all this I usually have old train tickets, bus passes, used tissues, a large notebook for lecture notes, sometimes a laptop or books and whatever I think I might need that day.